Monday, January 30, 2006

Insomnia

I Need Sleep!!!
Let me tell you that the worst thing in the world is INSOMNIA! There is nothing worse in my opinion, its even twice as bad that I have no job and I cant sleep. So I goto interviews feeling like hell, stay at buddies houses(unless its date night, then I'm not allowed over) playing Grand Theft Auto or drinking at bars way too late because I know that when I get home the torture begins. I think I'm going back to my old method of drinking whiskey until I fall down. At least then I can grab a couple of "Z's" without going nuts and ending up on my own Freak post. Being awake when no one else was use to be a major part of my job. We would work 12 hour shifts from 7pm to 7am and then I would goto another job until it was time to go back to the first job. You don't miss sleep when your busy, its when you have no job or activity to fill that void that you really notice. People be glad that I no longer have access to an armory of weapons or else by now I would be on a large tower in the middle of Morristown waiting for last call at the bars. I feel like that guy who has been hickuping for 30 years and all he can say is "kill me!" in between.
The only good part of insomnia is the fact that the book I am writing is getting done really fast. There is no better motivation then the need to stay active just because your awake. I have to get a hobby.

4 Comments:

At 12:53 AM, January 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

as all roads lead to dylan, i hereby invoke the bobster himself..."we are singing today of the WIPE-OUT GANG -- the WIPE-OUT GANG buys, owns & operates the Insanity Factory -- if you do not know where the Insanity Factory is located, you should hereby take two steps to the right, paint your teeth & go to sleep..." this usually works for me. by the way, i've been trying to get a hold of you...WAKE UP!!!

 
At 8:06 AM, January 31, 2006, Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 whispered...

whiskey till you fall down. god it makes me wish i still had a decent liver.

 
At 5:46 PM, January 31, 2006, Blogger Mookie McFly whispered...

The Devil doesn't have a decent liver...Phil Lesh took it in one of those urban legend like swipes; ya know, JD was hitting on him at one of the Dead's concerts and the next thing he knows, he wakes up in a seedy motel floating in a tub of his own blood, the door is open, and Phil Lesh is gone...

 
At 6:40 PM, January 31, 2006, Blogger Mookie McFly whispered...

I find autoerotic stimulation does the trick and if not, the industry has come up with all kinds of molds and devices to help men relax...

 

Dance With the Devil

<< Home