Monday, January 23, 2006

Whiskey Cures

When is "too much?" I believe that "too much" is in the eye of the person about to fall down. When three days of drinking hit so hard that you cant get drunk anymore and are actually in pain everytime your shot with beer chaser burns your throat, you must stop. (if your a pussy) A little pain never killed anyone and for that matter something that's worth doing is hard to accomplish.
This weekend I drank so much that my back started to spasm and locked up. Now most people would quit and pray for Monday so they could rest at work. Well since I have no job this was not an option. I decided that whiskey would be the best way to forget about all pain and make life a little more enjoyable while bills stack up and bank accounts are slowly drained. And let me tell you I was right, sweet bliss of a whiskey comma.
I woke up early this morning (8am) after a very, very late night (4am) and feel great. Insomnia gone for the moment, complete REM sleep achieved, stress gone, anxiety forgotten and it was the best rest I have had in years. Beats the hell out of a bottle of prozac for stress and ambient for sleep let me tell you.
Now I'm not saying that this choice is right for everybody but try it you might just like it.
I've accomplished more today then I have in weeks. Lined up a couple of job interviews, called a couple of girls (who hung up on me after they expressed their anger with not calling them back this weekend), I even built a pre-fab wardrobe closet in the garage.
Hell, I might have to do this more often

14 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, January 23, 2006, Blogger Mookie McFly whispered...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:34 PM, January 23, 2006, Blogger thejerseydevil whispered...

dick...

 
At 7:16 PM, January 23, 2006, Blogger Mookie McFly whispered...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:32 PM, January 23, 2006, Blogger Mookie McFly whispered...

Yes, Jane?

 
At 8:34 PM, January 23, 2006, Blogger Mookie McFly whispered...

Sorry Devil but you keep setting em' up and I'll keep knocking em' down! I was actually hoping you'd call me an ass next...but I got impatient!

 
At 10:43 PM, January 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

U had me at job interview. You slacker get a job.

 
At 10:44 PM, January 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

I will no be censored with your comment moderation you commie gestapo faggot

 
At 11:54 PM, January 23, 2006, Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 whispered...

i never heard such a strong arguement for getting drunk and passing out. fuel for er, thought.

 
At 9:59 AM, January 24, 2006, Blogger thejerseydevil whispered...

i cant even laugh at your joke, because of the censership, i have no idea what your talking about...you ass!

 
At 11:06 AM, January 24, 2006, Blogger Mookie McFly whispered...

I didn't censor anyone but myslef...those were my comments. I was just trying to elicit a response from you and it worked...Thanks for playing. We have lovely parting gifts waiting for you in the green room.

 
At 3:10 PM, January 24, 2006, Blogger thejerseydevil whispered...

nice...take your ball home and cry, you know you want to

 
At 4:14 PM, January 24, 2006, Blogger Mookie McFly whispered...

I'll reinsert what I said since you want me to...

Here it goes:

Comment # 1.)Perhaps the girls hung up on you because you don't have a job.

Comment # 2.) Yes I know I am a dick...I am sure that isn't why the girlz hung up on you...especially since I used to pull all the honeys when I was unemployed.

Comment # 3.) Bite me

 
At 4:30 PM, January 24, 2006, Blogger thejerseydevil whispered...

now i feel much better...

 
At 4:57 PM, January 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

Was I talking out loud? Sorry.

 

Dance With the Devil

<< Home