Friday, February 17, 2006

Family Guy Quote of the Weekend

Peter: Hey hey I got an idea. Lets play "I Never." You got to drink if you did the thing that the person says they never did.
Cleveland: Oh I got one, I never slept with a women with the lights on.(They all drink.)
Joe: I'll go next, uh I never had sex with Cleveland's wife.(Quagmire and Cleveland drink.)
Peter: alright lets see uh, I never did a chick in a Logan airport bathroom.(Only Quagmire drinks.)
****About 33 drinks later****
Peter: God lets see what else is there um...I never gave a reach-around to a spider monkey while reciting the Pledge of Alligence.
Quagmire: Oh God.(Quagmire takes a drink.)
Joe: I uh I never picked up an illegal alien at Home Depot to take home a choke me while I touch myself.
Quagmire: Oh come on!(Quagmire drinks again.)
Peter: I never did the same thing except with someone from Joann Fabrics.
Quagmire: Oh God this is ridiculous. You guys suck! (Drinks more and passes out.)

7 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, February 17, 2006, Blogger thejerseydevil whispered...

all right, gigity gigity!

 
At 2:45 PM, February 17, 2006, Blogger Mookie McFly whispered...

Giggitty goo...

 
At 1:55 PM, February 19, 2006, Blogger Footprint whispered...

There's always some illegal alien with a spider monkey willing to choke me out while I tough myself and give a reach around.

But have you ever seen Linda Hamilton's twin sister??
(I drink)

In fact, I drink everytime I read the Aurora. It eases the pain. Thanks for sharing.

 
At 7:01 PM, February 19, 2006, Blogger Mookie McFly whispered...

Nothing eases the pain...it just goes down better with a cold beverage.

 
At 3:32 PM, February 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

my own personal favorite family guy quote, very pertinent to times when i am reading any blog, even (perhaps especially) my own....from stewie:

"it's times like these that make me wish i had been used for stem cell research."

 
At 4:53 PM, February 21, 2006, Blogger Mookie McFly whispered...

That is only your favorite quote because it was on TBS Show Me the Funny last night! He says it to Brian...when they are stuck together w/industrial glue (see Brian at post below). My favorite line from that episode isn't really a line but a word that I think is grosser than any word in the English language - "taint" so gross!

 
At 5:08 PM, February 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

it is my favorite line. don't bring my ADD or long-term memory loss into it, okay pal? for all kerwins out there, shu update tomorrow after the ncaa releases the weekly RPI, and of course, tonights very important game v. the "red storm."

 

Dance With the Devil

<< Home