Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Introducing The Craic Head

Since the Devil & I have properly introduced ourselves the only way we know how...by making fun of each other, it is now only appropriate to introduce our brother (who would appear to be, but isn't from another mother). The man who calls himself the great one (although I don't remember voting on that one), better known to some a Maitiu Saad (not the boxer of course), a man who will drive to NYCT in a blizzard for a six pack (and that's why I love him), a man who needs no introduction from me...The Undisputed Disreputable King of the Craicers:
Click Pic. for a better View of Himself

6 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, February 01, 2006, Blogger thejerseydevil whispered...

oh, hes' gonna love this...stand clear...he doesnt have any weapons other then bagpipes does he?

 
At 3:29 PM, February 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

Oh Boy! I haven't taken a look in the mirror in a while...i guess all the dark stuff has taken it's toll. Unfortunately, i seem to have misplaced my grass kilt. as for weapons, i carry one in addition to my pipes, so don't make me hike up my skirt and expose it!

 
At 3:49 PM, February 01, 2006, Blogger Mookie McFly whispered...

That's not a spear, that's not even a dagger...it's more like a pocket knife. You got the height, I got the girth. Please put that skirt down and apologize please.

 
At 8:37 PM, February 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

for the record, and lest someone accuse me of irresponsibility, i did not drive into NYC in a blizzard. it had just started snowing and i made my brother drive my truck (he had a permit). by the time we headed back it was a blizzard, and after several near death experiences i reluctantly took the wheel...

 
At 10:25 PM, February 01, 2006, Blogger thejerseydevil whispered...

this sounds like a stry worth of a book, but not mine...

 
At 12:03 AM, February 02, 2006, Blogger Mookie McFly whispered...

Lest someone accuse you of irresponsibility? Well, I'm not Lest someone, but I'll take a craic at some accusing?!? For real though, it really wasn't that bad...or was it? This is Ryan Seacrust, OUT!

 

Dance With the Devil

<< Home