Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Hot Chick in a Burka of the Week

The often maligned, never forgotten post of hot chicks in burkas has returned and not a moment too soon. Now, please control yourselves as I know how excited you extremist muslims get when you are given the oppurtunity to see more than ankles on your ladies (I bet you didn't even know that we had extremist muslim readers). Peace in the North East!!!

Please see article linked in this title of a blog I just found as it excuses my insensitivity (always looking for loopholes) : The Jawa Report - where there are links to other Fatwa Worthy Blogs!

4 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, April 27, 2006, Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 whispered...

talk about me posting a bunch whew! great stuff. the burka thing almsot had me packing the bags, but after just traveling back from cruise's place i need a rest.

 
At 2:50 PM, April 27, 2006, Blogger Mookie McFly whispered...

I've just been goofing around copying pictures and working on the Subway Serial's template...I haven't actually written anything in a long time. I haven't even been kidnapped lately so I have no excuses!

 
At 2:33 PM, May 02, 2006, Blogger Mookie McFly whispered...

Not too bad Colonel...did you have a rally to go to or something. Were you out in Union Square fighting for illegals rights yesterday?

 
At 2:57 PM, May 02, 2006, Blogger Mookie McFly whispered...

Power to the Peaceful

 

Dance With the Devil

<< Home