Saturday, April 08, 2006

Its time to give the real devil her due

Today I gave the real devil her due...The I.R.S. This devil is a greedy bitch that not only takes her share on a stick of gum but on a shot of whiskey. She out ranks me in the evil chain of command downstairs. Do you know how hard it is to make money when its legal and then this cold hearted son of a bitch comes out of no-where and sticks her hand in my pocket and not in a good way. I know all you smokers I see shoveling coal in the fire in purgatory know what I'm talking about.
Taxes are killing me, cant I get an Underworld Boss discount...Nooo.
When is that life sucking bitch gonna stop taking and start giving, like a good woman should. We should at least get a free case of beer out of this deal, although she would probally want to talk to us while were drinking it and ruin all the fun it would bring. At least baseball has started and maybe I will get to see a game live sooner or later.
I need to find a sugar momma who likes angry, sarcastic, shanty potatoe eatin bastards like myself, but good women like that are hard to keep for more the a night or two. And the others you have to let go before they press charges.
Anybody want to get beer and watch the boxing match tonight followed by the Yankees game tonight...Gadfly if your home from Boston this means you...

12 Comments:

At 12:20 AM, April 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

some say the devil is dead...

i say, "long live the devil"!

the jersey fekin' devil that is!

God bless you, lad!

 
At 1:23 PM, April 09, 2006, Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 whispered...

time for another tea party.

 
At 10:29 PM, April 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

If you two Yankre fans want to watch some real baseball this year let me know. Im taking a head count for Irish night 8/26. Im pretty sure they'll serving beer that night and a touch of Jamesons will be smuggled in courtesy of my new flask

 
At 11:34 PM, April 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

Uh oh, Rev. is pulling out the Boston card...

Yankee is a derogatory term the English created. I always kind of find it ineteresting the way you have tried to turn that word around almost like the "n" word has been redefined. Good luck with that...

Lets Go Mets

I will be down w/the Mets on Irish night...We should roll thick as thieves...

 
At 11:52 AM, April 10, 2006, Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 whispered...

Yankees? big bucks + george= losers.

 
At 5:22 PM, April 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

Rev., I think you are giving them too much credit!

 
At 6:18 PM, April 10, 2006, Blogger thejerseydevil whispered...

Im still pushing that girl to get me david wrights autograph...she says she will but i see no results

 
At 1:31 AM, April 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

devil getting no results from a girl? that's a shocker!

 
At 1:34 AM, April 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

the devil will probably give her the johnny damon jersey off his back and walk away with an autographed picture of scott brosius...

 
At 11:21 AM, April 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

Here's to mediocrity!

 
At 11:57 AM, April 12, 2006, Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 whispered...

well things could be worse, you could be rooting for the devil rays.

 
At 6:10 PM, April 13, 2006, Blogger Mookie McFly whispered...

Rev. we have a new baseball site at the top of the sidebar...I'd like it if you checked it out. The trolls seem to follow you places (coincidence?) and we'd like the traffic.

 

Dance With the Devil

<< Home