Monday, July 10, 2006

Hot Chick in Burka of the Week

















I know, I know...it's hard to tell if this chick is really hot or not but I bet it's hot being buried and all. I mean, this doesn't look like the fun kind of being buried popular culture would like to point out to us at every turn where the kids bury Daddy up to his neck in beach sand and feed him ice cream. She might have suggested this very thing would be fun and all the guys were so outraged and turned on that they decided it would be best to just kill her.

Anyway, I stole this pic from a site called Dive Desk linked in the title or
here.
Dive Desk would like to remind everyone that "Not all mosques are jihadi, but all jihadis come from a mosque!"
and "think about it."

PS - "that's just like, your opinion, man."

3 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, July 10, 2006, Blogger thejerseydevil whispered...

Shut the F up donnie!...Damn can chicks in burkas roll, man

 
At 1:22 AM, July 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

c'mon man! you're still doing the burka thing while yer boy david wright is tearing shit up? that ain't right, dude...or should i say "lebowski!"

 
At 2:21 PM, July 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

Aw, come on...I was being lazy. When things are going good I like to take some time off and look at Militant Radical Islamo Facist pictures. You know where I am coming from, right?

 

Dance With the Devil

<< Home