Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Freak of the Week




Cindy says,"he is ten times the terrorist that Osama ever was.", referring of course to the one & only George W. Bush...I didn't think things could get any wackier but now she is implying that GW stole her dentures!!! Come on Cindy, I think it's been about fifteen minutes now...let's get someone credible to lead the anti-war movement...What was that? John Kerry, Howard Dean, The Reverend Al, or Jesse Jackson? Sorry Cindy, I don't think they're any better than you. Maybe, Bill Clinton ,you say? Once again, I think you missed something Cindy because he is the one that signed up Haliburton to rebuild Iraq. Oh well, I guess we're stuck with you for now.

See Link in Title for Previous Freaks

2 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, January 31, 2006, Blogger thejerseydevil whispered...

I hope all the good that her kid did in the military cancels all the bad she did after he gave his life...she is just selfish and shameful

 
At 10:21 PM, January 31, 2006, Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 whispered...

the dentures thing was so funny i spit mine out.

 

Dance With the Devil

<< Home